The former of GHP Sauna is the famous Empire Sauna in Kaohsiung City, and the original location was on Chungshan Rd. close to Kaohsiung Metro "Formosa Boulevard Station(O5R10)". It moved to the Kaohsiung Main Station for a grand opening, the first name they use in Chinese means "Happy Sauna," but they didn't make it work while the Station Sauna around and another competitor 101 Sauna. It changed the name twice till today and it's finally settled.
With it's various activities and low price as promotion, the clients of GHP are mostly students and soldiers of young age. Compare to others, altought GHP has less floor dimension and clients, the low price would make it in to be one of your consideration of resting.
- B1：Reception, Dress Room, Bathroom, Single Room, Multiple Room, Theater Zone, Cyber Zone, Shower, Steam Room, Hot/Cold Pool
- Address: No. 226, Nan-Hwa Rd. Kaohsiung, Taiwan, R.O.C
- Tel: 886-7-2368798
- Entrance: NT$350/16hr, NT$250/16hr for soldiers and students, NT$200/16hr for entering within Mon to Fri 12:00-19:00, NT$150/16hr for entering within Wed 18:00-24:00 for nude event
- Limitation: Age under 18 is NOT allowed
How to get here
- By Kaohsiung Metro: get off at Kaohsiung Metro "Kaohsiung Main Station (R11)" and follow the map
- By Bus: find Bus Stop close to "Kaohsiung Railway Station" and follow the map
- By Taiwan Railway: get off at Kaohsiung Railway Station from the front entrance, moving toward left side and follow the map.
- By Taiwan High Speed Rail: get off at "Zuoying Station" and make a transit with Kaohsiung Metro or Taiwan Railway to the "Kaohsiung Main Station", follow the map after arriving
- Along the Highway: get off at the Chung-Cheng interchange of Chung-Shan Highway, follow the direction into Kaohsiung City. Make a right turn while at the cross road of Chung-Shan Rd. and Chung-Cheng Rd., at the end of Road is the Kaohsiung Railway Station. And just follow the map.
- By Air Travel: get off at Kaohsiung International Airport and make a transit with Kaohsiung Metro to the "Kaohsiung Main Station", follow the map after arriving
快樂會館 三溫暖 - 四海之內皆同志