Fitness Factory in Kaohsiung has opened since 2006. This fitness club is located at the brand new metropolitan area in northern Kaohsiung next to the Hanshin Arena. Within the Kaohsiung Metro "Kaohsiung Arena Station(R14)" and "Ecological District Station(R15)", it takes a great advantage for the residents. The floor dimension of this building is up to almost 9920 m^2 that makes it the biggest fitness club in Kaohsiung.
Fitness Factory has cooperated with Kaohsiung Metro of setting their new top level fitness center with almost 20000 m^2 floor dimension which contains outdoor golf course and tennis court at "Caoya Staion(R4A)."
Besides, a new branch at crossroad of Chiuju Rd. and Mintsu Rd. is ready to open in July 2008 as well.
- 4th Floor Aerobic Classroom: Squash, Boxing, Judo, Aerobic
- 3rd Floor Weight Training Zone: Weight Training Zone, Personal Trainers, Runway
- 2nd Floor Sports Center: Basketball, Table Tennis, Billiards, Jog, Bikes
- 1st Floor Entertainment Center: Reception, Lounge, Stores, Swimming Pool, Climbing, Juice Bar, Dress Room
- Address: No. 102, Boai 3rd Rd., Zuoying District, Kaohsiung City 813, Taiwan, R.O.C
- Tel: +886-7-3453838
- Entrance: Monthly Member or Annual Member
How to get here
- By Kaohsiung Metro: get off at Kaohsiung Metro "Ecological District Station(R15)" and follow the map
- By Bus: find Bus Stop close to the crossroad of Boai Rd. and Hsinchuangtzu Rd., follow the map after arriving
- By Taiwan Railway: get off at "New Zuoying Railway Station" and make a transit with Kaohsiung Metro to the "Ecological District Station(R15)", follow the map after arriving.
- By Taiwan High Speed Rail: get off at "Zuoying Station" and make a transit with Kaohsiung Metro to the "Ecological District Station(R15)", and follow the map after arriving
- Along the Highway: get off at the Ta-Chung interchange of Highway #10, follow the direction south into Kaohsiung City. And just follow the map.
- By Air Travel: get off at Kaohsiung International Airport and make a transit with Kaohsiung Metro to the "Ecological District Station(R15)", follow the map after arriving.